Clients choose Eventus for our depth of expertise, ability to execute successful projects, and because we are recognized by many external parties that are significant to completing a repositioning or new project – architects, contractors, lenders and the investment community.
Only Highly Experienced Professionals Work For Us
- Significant expertise in planning, operations, finance, design and construction.
- Partners involved in projects on a day-to-day basis.
Flexible and Creative Solutions
- Distinctly thorough in evaluating and resolving challenges regarding market position, products and services, pricing, financial position, and physical structures.
- Insights into new concepts evolving in the industry.
Deliver Successful Projects by Controlling Major Development Risks
- Specialized scheduling, budgeting, and financial models create value in managing the complex development process and preventing oversights.
- Proprietary contracts for multiple development team parties eliminate significant contract risk and ultimately control final costs.
Provide Clear Reporting and Unambiguous Guidance
- Interact with Management on a regular basis to assure that they are fully informed.
- Prepare and present thorough reports at appropriate information or decision points to the governing Board and its Committee(s).